2008年6月19日 星期四

The ballad from Alternative station

This song come into "Alternative station " , it's was such ballad and totally freak me out..
oh my dear god.....check the lyrics ...."am I the reason you cry " , maybe I'm way to old to have such word...
"I can't live without you..." somehow, it make "Air Supply" come into my head....
 
I hear... a voice say don't be so blind...
Its telling me all these things...
That you would probably hide...
Am i... your one and only desire...
Am I the reason you breath...
Or am I the reason you cry...

Always... always... always... always... always... always...
I just can't live without you...

I love you...
I hate you...
I can't get around you
I breathe you...
I taste you...
I can't live without you...
I just can't take anymore...
This life of solitude...
I guess that Im out the door...
And now Im done with you...

沒有留言: